Thursday, July 3, 2008

im new bitch rant

so my first post is just me ranting right now im pissed becuase i go to pick a fucking blog name and all of the ones remotely near my fucking name are in use by im sure one guy named Tad squatting on all the fucking Tad urls killing. as if rupert murdoch owning everything i do isnt enough( fucking myspace, youtube, tv etc..seriously!?) 

so as i was sitting here trying to create this i decided all im going to do with this is vent about all the little bullshit i could. you know like the smallest shit that shouldnt matter. but it annonys the shit outta me.

like my tv is on as i write this and its fucking pokemon this shit is seriously still on theres like i dont even know (so i google it and of course "  there are 493 pokemon" pops up first) 

but anyway im just gonna be bitchin alot sometimes ill post shit like news shoes soon to come, music that isnt out yet, movies, alot of diffrent shit will be going on here.

beacuase well thats me different.

EDIT: i decided to add music

http://depositfiles.com/files/6365073

MC DJ-Night In New York

^Go download ^   ^_^

No comments: